Bicycle Rental On Nashville's Greenway System
OverviewDiscover Nashville's lush greenscapes and unique neighborhood vibes, cruising on a beautiful hybrid performance bicycle. Pedal along miles of paved, dedicated Greenway or detour onto adjacent bike-friendly streets to checkout sidewalk cafes and lunch spots.
Know More about this tourExplore Nashville's Greenway trail system from the from the Two Rivers Park trail head location. There is plenty of scenery along the wayin nature andgreat city views on Nashville's Greenway system. Similar to a food truck, a mobile operator rolls in and out on operation days and works from a customized trailer. For this reason reservations must be made in advance and reconfirmation must be made to ensure operation on the requested day.
Not only will you be provided with excellent bikes for recreation or fitness, but will also receive a bike equipped with a bike bag that fits smartphones for display/use while riding. Transportation can be arranged for those who need require access to the trail head (must be requested in advance directly through the local operator). From the Two Rivers Park trail head location, you can access much of the city, including downtown in only 25 minutes. Bikes, helmets, locks and a brief overview of available route options will be provided to get the most out of your bicycle tourism experience.
Inclusions for Bicycle Rental On Nashville's Greenway System
- Two or four bicycle rental
- Helmet and bicycle lock
- Brief instruction on available bike routes
Exclusions for Bicycle Rental On Nashville's Greenway System
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Bikes come in a variety of sizes and options are available for both men and women
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for children under the age of 12
Bikes must be returned to the operator after the allotted time of use
A credit card may be required at the time of check in for a deposit to secure your rental. Please contact the local operator after booking to secure your reservation
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Memphis Day Trip with VIP Access to Graceland
- RCA Studio-B Combo Tour
- Nashville Zoo Admission Pass
- Ticket to Grand Ole Opry Radio Show with Transport
- Live Nashville Walking Tour
- Private Tour: BYOB Horse Carriage Pub Crawl
- Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass
- Nashville to Jack Daniel's Distillery and Back