This is Mile High Bike Tour's signature downtown bicycle tour. It encompasses all of Denver's best attractions and provides great sightseeing. Groups are small, usually 8-10 people. We'll ride on bike lanes, riverside paths, neighborhood streets and navigate our way around exciting downtown Denver. The distance is approximately 9 miles and the terrain is relatively flat. This tour is an excellent way to get to know what there is to see and do in Denver. The bicycles are 3 speed city cruisers with disc brakes. Currently tours depart at 11 am Monday through Friday and 1 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
11 am M-F October - May and 1 pm on Saturdays and Sundays , 10 am and 1 pm daily from June 1 - October 1
Departure Details :
The tours depart and return on a timely basis at our bicycle shop located at 2301 Champa St., Denver, CO 80205.
OverviewJoin a knowledgeable local tour guide who will guide you on your own bicycle safely through downtown Denver's most important and relevant tourist sights including historic buildings, architectural masterpieces, professional sports stadiums, scores of public art installations, parks and outdoor venues. Groups are small, 8-12 people. Duration of tour is 2.5 hours and approximately 9 miles.
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
No infant seats or carriers available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Rocky Mountain Zephyr Puzzle Room Experience
- 15 Mile Canyon Road Test Drive
- 35-Mile Colorado Canyon Road Test Drive
- Multi-car 65 Mile Canyon Road Test Drive
- 25-Mile Colorado Canyon Test Drive in a Luxury Supercar
- Rocky Mountains Private Hiking Tour at Sunset from Denver
- Full-Day Small-Group Fly Fishing Tour
- Colorado Mountain Crests & Craft Brews