Bicycle Tour Of Nashville
OverviewSpot major landmarks like the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Ryman Auditorium, and the State Capitol while exploring Nashville’s hidden gems and scenic bikeways. Tour routes are designed to be comfortable for all riders and tour sizes are kept small to ensure an intimate experience. Guides take care to point out the best venues and restaurants along the way. This tour takes you where no other tour company can!
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourAll tours begin from our full service bicycle shop on Historic Jefferson Street, just north of downtown. Guest that arrive early can enjoy a meal at the Nashville Farmers Market (two blocks away), the Garden Brunch Caf, or one of the many restaurant choices in nearby Germantown. Just before departure, our friendly staff will help you get comfortable on your bike (all sizes available), and after a brief introduction, set out to explore the city. Designed to give you an overview of our history and culture, the tour will take you on a loop around the city and through downtown via bikeways and side streets. A casual pace keeps the ride comfortable for even the most inexperienced bicyclists.
Each stop is accompanied by a thoughtful story from our guide so that you can learn about Nashvilles rich history; from how we became music history to civil rights to our current status as the "IT city"! After a few stops, enjoy a pit-stop with an ice cold drink and local snack from one of our favorite purveyors. Along the way, well point out the best venues and restaurants so that you can make the most of your time in Music City.
Inclusions for Bicycle Tour Of Nashville
- Local Professional Guide
- Use of bicycle / helmet
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Bicycle Tour Of Nashville
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Central Tennessee
- Zipline Tour and Aerial Challenge Combo at Nashville West
- Historic Tennessee - Southern Plantations and Presidents
- Private 45 Minute Downtown Nashville Horse and Carriage Tour
- Ryman Auditorium Self-Guided Experience
- Aerial Challenge at Nashville West