Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
OverviewThe lakeside metropolis of Chicago is famous for its striking skyscrapers, world-class museums and colorful political history. Explore the Windy City at your own pace during a hop-on hop-off bus tour with 14 stops strategically located near the city’s top attractions. Hop off along the Magnificent Mile to shop, see the great city at heart-stopping heights from Willis Tower’s Skydeck or '360 Chicago' at the John Hancock Center, visit the Art Institute or Shedd Aquarium, or snap a selfie in front of the shiny steel bean in Millennium Park. Live commentary on board the bus is provided.
Know More about this tourBoard the open-top, double-decker bus at any of the 14 stops to start your hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Chicago, and listen to live commentary through provided earphones to find out fun facts about the city and its iconic architecture. The full circuit takes about about 2 hours, but you can hop off and back on as many times as you. Buses run regularly, giving you flexibility to discover the city at your leisure.
The bus route takes you through Grant Park, known by locals as Chicagos front yard, 319 acres (129 hectares) located in the citys business center. Perhaps hop off at Millennium Park and gaze at your warped reflection in the world-famous Cloud Gate, more commonly known as The Bean, an outdoor art installation made of polished stainless steel. Or if you're an art lover, don't miss the nearby Art Institute of Chicago, home to 300,000 works of art from the Impressionist, Post-Impressionist and American eras of painting, including Nighthawks by Edward Hopper and American Gothic by Grant Wood.
As the bus crosses the Chicago River and rolls onto the Magnificent Mile, you can admire some of the tallest buildings in the United States, like the John Hancock Center and the historic Water Tower. If you like heights, hop off to visit '360 Chicago' at the John Hancock Centerto enjoy a bird's-eye vantage point of the city. See below for the complete list of stops.
Stop 1: Fort Dearborn
Stop 2: Chicago Theatre
Stop 3:The Willis Tower & Skydeck Chicago
Stop 4:Millennuim Park & Palmer House Hilton
Stop 5:Art Institute of Chicago
Stop 6:The Chicago Hilton & Grant Park
Stop 7:Alder Planetarium
Stop 8:Shedd Aquarium
Stop 9:Field Museum
Stop 10:Sheraton Towers & Loews Chicago
Stop 11:Navy Pier
Stop 12:The Water Tower
Stop 13:The John Hancock Observatory & 360 Chicago
Stop 14:Hard Rock Cafe
Inclusions for Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hop-on hop-offbus
- Live commentary on board (English Live Guide, Spanish Recorded Audio)
Exclusions for Big Bus Chicago Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Choose from one of the following options
1-day hop-on hop-off: Our sightseeing bus tours of Chicago take you on an extensive route, showcasing the best the city has to offer. From the great vantage point of our double-decker buses, you'll enjoy panoramic views of Chicago’s finest skyscrapers and impressive landmarks. Enjoy exploring this dynamic city with the freedom to hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish, you can take your time discovering Chicago.
1-day hop-on hop-off plus Centennial wheel. Take a spin on Chicago's iconic wheel. Soaring to heights of nearly 200 feet, the Wheel offers visitors unparalleled views of Chicago and Lake Michigan.
2-day hop-on hop-off plus Centennial wheel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Classic 1-day tickets will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 3pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
Redeem vouchers at any Big Bus hop-on hop-off points
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Chicago Airport Private Arrival Transfer by SUV
- Chicago Airport Arrival Transfer by Private Van
- Chicago Airport Private Arrival Transfer by Sedan
- Macy' s Star Shopper State Street Chicago
- Private Guided SUV Tour for up to 4 Guests
- Chicago Independent Bike Tour with Full-Day Rental
- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum
- Chicago Holiday Lights Tour by Segway