Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off With Civitavecchia Roundtrip Transfer
OverviewGet the keys to the Eternal City combining the best Bus Tour and an easy roundtrip transfer from Civitavecchia port to the Center of Rome! You will be comfortably picked-up nearby the port and dropped-off in the center of Rome where you will start an unforgettable experience on board of an open-top Big Bus! Discover at your leisure the magical eternal city!
Know More about this tourHop-on and Hop-off at any of the 8 Big Bus Rome stops, conveniently located close to the most important monuments. Learn the history of Rome with the on-board recorded commentary available in 9 languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Portuguese). You can also enjoy of a nice selection of free walking tours in English, that will give you a focus on some of the most famous squares, streets and monuments of this enchanting city.
Inclusions for Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off With Civitavecchia Roundtrip Transfer
- Best Sights of Rome
- Recorded commentary in 9 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
- Free Wi-fi on board
- Civitavecchia Round Trip Coach Transfer
- Free guided walking Tour
Exclusions for Big Bus Rome Hop-on Hop-off With Civitavecchia Roundtrip Transfer
- Admission to attractions, monuments and museums
- Optional gratuities
Itinerary:Coach transfer from Civitavecchia will depart at 9:30 am from the port. Once in Rome, you will be dropped-off in front of Castel Sant’Angelo (Vatican area). On Wednesdays and Sundays there is an additional drop off point at Colosseum. The Big Bus Rome stop is only at 2 min walking from both Colosseum and Castel Sant’Angelo drop off sites.
Big Bus Tours Rome operates every day from 9 am to 6 pm. Buses run every 15 minutes.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Family-Friendly Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour
- Night in Rome on a Vespa
- Rome Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant