Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Tour - Washington D. C.
OverviewAs the authorized concessionaire of the National Park Service, the Big Bus tour is the official sightseeing tour of the National Mall. Explore the most popular sites in Washington, DC with over 40 stops on this scenic hop-on hop-off bus tour, which includes admission to the world-famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.Visit many of the top attractions in the nations capital like the White House, the Washington Monument, the National Mall, historic Georgetown, Arlington National Cemetery and many more.Select a 1- or 2-day pass, then board at any of the Big Bus stops on four separate routes and get to know the city in custom fashion, with live and recorded commentary. For extra value, purchase the 2-day ticket which includes a night tour!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe buses are equipped with a state-of-the-art technology. Guided commentary is provided throughout the tour. Enjoy the views from the open top double-decker observation level or the comfort of the climate-controlled lower level cabin. Either way, this tour allows you to enjoy Washington DC at your own pace and explore your areas of interest such as the White House, Washington Monument, and the Smithsonian. Choose from a 1- or 2-day pass to ride on an open-top, double-decker Big Bus, with commentary from your on board guide.
Have the freedom to explore every corner of Washington DC on the three routes around the city.
Ride along the Red Loop, The official tour of the National Mall, authorized by the National Park Service and National Mall and Memorial Parks. Take in all the places that are synonymous with the nations Capital; The White House, U.S. Capitol, Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial and the Lincoln Memorial are just some of the iconic landmarks. Commentary provided in live guided commentary and in a choice of 8 pre-recorded languages.
The Blue Loop, The Heroes tour travels to the sites and memorials honoring American heroes. Travel over the Potomac River leaving Washington, DC behind and visiting Virginia. The tours main features are Arlington National Cemetery, the Pentagon, the Pentagon City Fashion Center, and the US Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima Statue.) Other highlights include the Vietnam Veterans War Memorial, WWII Memorial and Air Force Memorial. Tour is available with live-guided commentary.
And the Yellow Loop, allows you to travel through the city's historic center, passing the White House and Dupont Circle before heading out to discover Adams Morgan, the National Zoo, and the old world charm of Georgetown. Recorded commentary is available in your choice of 8 languages (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese and English available).
Inclusions for Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- 1-day or 2-day hop-on hop-off pass
- Live and recorded commentary on board
- Admission to Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
- Night tour included on 2-day option
Exclusions for Big Bus Washington DC Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Live commentary in English only. Recorded commentary is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Mandarin, Japanese, and Brazilian Portuguese
Panoramic night tour operates on a first-come, first-served basis, so try to arrive early to secure your seat (if option selected)
Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off tour
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Operation times are subject to change without notice
Premium 1-day ticket will be valid for same day use. Tickets claimed after 2pm will be valid for 24 hours from time of redemption
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.