Big Game Fishing Tour From Monterosso - Riomaggiore
OverviewEnjoy a real experience of sport fishing using ancient traditions together with the most modern techniques and technologies. The spirit and ethics of this activity is both sustainable and compatible with the resources offered by the sea.Punta Mesco is recognized as one of the best hot-spots in the world to catch the giant tuna; stand-up combat with a giant is the apotheosis of sport fishing.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThe tour starts from Levanto in the early morningor in the early afternoon (From the 31st October to the 6th January only morning departures). You will be offered a breakfast or a light aperitif depending on the starting time: 7early morning to 1pm or from 2to 8 pm - subject to availability. Meeting the fisherman and start your unforgettable adventure with a dedicated boat and a top-notch equipment combined with a consummate experience of thirty years in all the seas of the world. You'll try the drift fishing looking for Bluefin Tuna, mackerels and pelagic fishes off Punta Mesco. There will be the chance to see the dolphins jumping on the water around the boat and to take a break with a refreshing bath.
Inclusions for Big Game Fishing Tour From Monterosso
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Big Game Fishing Tour From Monterosso
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- La Spezia private walking tour with a local guide
- Private Full-Day Cinque Terre Five Villages Train Tour from La Spezia
- Private tour of Cinque Terre from Levanto
- La Spezia Private Shore Excursion of Pisa and Florence
- Italian Cooking Lesson in a Rustic Vineyard
- Tasting Cinque Terre with Best Local Foods and Wines
- Monterosso Aperitivo Tour with Sample of Local Food Paired with Local Wine