Big Island Kohala Zipline With Transportation
OverviewTrek through the Big Island's treetops on a series of suspension bridges, platforms and nine thrilling ziplines on this 3-hour adventure near Kapaau. Fly across the lush forest of the Big Island's northern Kohala region on an experience you won't soon forget! Your expert instructors are on-hand to ensure everyone's safety while cruising across the customizable, whisper-quiet course.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourJoin us for a canopy experience like no other. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the views of the beautiful Kona coast as we transport you to the historic and scenic Kohala. From the moment you begin your aerial adventure at the Kohala zipline park in Kapaau, you will be enthralled by the unspoiled beauty of Kohala, the northernmost region of the Big Island. Perched among lofty trees, this exciting canopy park features soaring tree platforms, five elevated suspension bridges and nine thrilling ziplines. A total course length of 4,580 feet (1,395 meters) and height of 140 feet (42 meters) ensure that this adrenaline-rushing experience will be the highlight of your Hawaii vacation. Safety is the top priority - courses are inspected twice daily, the guide-to-guest ratio is a maximum of 1:4, and you have the ability to choose the speed and orientation of your zipline. Exclusive features, such as the twin WhisperLines, ensure you'll hear the sounds of the forest, and not the sound of metal on metals from the ziplines.
Inclusions for Big Island Kohala Zipline With Transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only) in Kona, Waikoloa, and the Kohala Coast
- All necessary equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Big Island Kohala Zipline With Transportation
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years
Children require a parent or guardian to sign their participation agreement
Children between the ages of 8 and 13 require an adult to zip with them
Participants must weigh between 70 and 270 lbs (32 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Museum Vessel VITYAZ in Kaliningrad
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marrakech Airport
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Bagore Ki Haveli Evening Dance Session Admission Ticket with Optional Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City