OverviewOur zip line is the longest operating zip line on the Big Island for over 6 years with an unblemished safety record. With each of the seven zip lines the excitement builds and the lines get longer as you adjust to the thrill. The amazing views from the suspension bridge will give a story to tell of true Hawaii as you pass the 500 year old mango tree that may have seen Kamehameha walk the rapid of the stream gorge. Your guides share the many secrets of the plants and history of this unique setting in the rain forest.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
With this tour, guests can have a complete Hawaiian Eco Tour Adventure. Combined with the many other features of the World Botanical Gardens and Waterfalls that are included in your admission, you get the best of the Big Island experience in one location.
You will experience the thrill of a lifetime and still will have time to see the other unique features of the Big Island including views of the volcano, waterfalls, whales (in winter), the rain forest, and other nearby wonders that await you.
Before or after you go zip lining, you can view beautiful Kamaee Falls and walk through acres of lush tropical gardens. Non-zip lining family members can stroll through our Rainforest Trail and watch you zip while they experience the beauty of the tropical landscape. Young and old alike can also enjoy strolling through the world's second largest Herbaceous Maze.
Inclusions for Big Island Zipline Adventure
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Free Botanical Gardens self-guided tour
Exclusions for Big Island Zipline Adventure
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.