OverviewA small group, fun introductory Florence bike tour to discover the most important locations in town and to enjoy a tasty introduction to delicious Tuscan culinary traditions.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourA new fun introductory bike tour to discover the most important locations in town and to enjoy a tasty introduction to delicious Tuscan culinary traditions.History, art, great food. Combine the three most important ingredients of Florence in a 3-hour leisure bike tour through town with a knowledgeable and passionate professional guide.
Explore Florence, learn all the secrets about the main historic and artistic monuments and locations in town, reach locations that would be too far for a walking tour, and savor a few delicious typical products to have an idea of why we consider our culinary traditions to be part of our culture, and as important as masterpieces like Michelangelo's David.
Is it better to gaze in awe at Florence magnificent Duomo with its imposing Brunelleschi's Cupola (dome), or to bite a mouthwatering Schiacciata All'Olio? Is it sweeter to be surprised by the magic and romantic atmosphere of the Arno River slowly flowing under Ponte Vecchio bridge, or to have a refreshing sweet Gelato melting in your mouth?
Ask no more! Enjoy all of this at once while riding a vintage-style bike through the cradle of Renaissance.
You will ride through the narrow streets of the main city center and the Oltrarno district, reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, Pontevecchio, the Uffizi square, Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce and others.
The itinerary is flat and easy, mainly in pedestrian areas, so anyone can bike through Florence and join this tour.
You will also have an interesting Florence City guide book whichgives you fresh suggestions (and recipes) and make your stay in Florence and Tuscany even more memorable.
All the options available: for bikers any age as well as families. For younger kids (0-5 years old) there will be child seats. Children 6-8 years old can be accommodated on child seats or bike trailers. You also have other options: tandem bikes (2 seats), for an adult and a second person any age from 9 years old and above.
Inclusions for Bike And Bites: Small Group Florence Art And Street Food Tour
Guided bike tour of Florence (3 hours)
English speaking Licensed guide
Three stops dedicated to typical Tuscan Street Food tastings
Earphones for groups over 10 pax
Florence City GuideBook
Exclusions for Bike And Bites: Small Group Florence Art And Street Food Tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.