OverviewEnjoy the imperial citys best attractions in all their illuminated beauty. Cool down city,fresh air, less traffic, less people, less noise and more fun!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourCome and join us on this Beijing night bike tour and feel the Beijing local nightlife after work. You will get to taste many kinds of Beijing local night snacks. Cycle along the cool Imperial wall Park, along the moat, into the quiet Forbidden City, which was crowded during the day time, but like a mysterious city during night time.
Afterwards, we will cycle to the Tian'anmen Square, all the sights here are all illuminated now. The National Theater is like a shining pearl on the water. After this we ride to the snack streets, find out the special Beijing local snacks you never seen before. Followed the bar streets in the front of the Hou Hai Lakes. You will finish the tour after you experience the local lives at the wonderful night bike tour in Beijing.
Inclusions for Bike Beijing Night Tour
- Bottled water
- Bike tour
- Experienced biking guide
Exclusions for Bike Beijing Night Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.