Bike & Bites Tour - Rio De Janeiro
OverviewThis tour takes you around the famous South Zone of Rio de janeiro on a bike, while also getting an extended introduction in the Brazilian cuisine. You will taste all kinds of foods and drinks, from the Northeast of Brazil, the Amazon, and of course from Rio de Janeiro. A great way to get your bearings and to get to know the food culture of the country.
Know More about this tour
The food bike tour is an all-in-one experience, learning about Brazil's cuisine and drinking habits, its migrant roots and native influences. While riding your bicycle through the famous South Zone of the city, catching views of the most popular highlights in town, our focus will be on food and drinks.
We start our tour in Copacabana. From there we will pass by bars and restaurants, and through street markets, challenging our taste buds. Get ready for some exotic fruits, as the fruta-do- conde (sugar-apple), fresh juices, fried little pastries with all sorts of fillings, delicious caipirinhas, and even some experimental food from the Northeast of Brazil. After Copacabana, we will cycle to the neighborhood Urca, which is located in the shade of the Sugarloaf Mountain.
Next stop will be the upcoming neighborhood of Botafogo, where we will have various breaks on our way to the lake area. This is the time to burn some calories and be in awe of the beauty of Rio de Janeiro, before our lest stop in Ipanema where we will get to know the traditional kitchen of the Northeast.
Inclusions for Bike & Bites Tour
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Bike & Bites Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Visit the Tijuca Forest world's largest urban forest in Rio de Janeiro!
- Supersaver Combo Angra dos Rei plus Bzios Tour and Schooner Cruise
- Enjoy a Variety of Seafood & Grilled Meat in the Best Churrascaria Rio de Janeiro
- Rio de Janeiro Full Day Tropical Islands Tour Cruise including Breakfast & Lunch
- Minibus Private Transfer from GIG Galeao Airport to Rio de janeiro
- Minibus Private Transfer from Rio de janeiro to GIG Galeao International Airport
- Minibus Private Transfer from GIG Galeao Airport to Cruise Port (Pier Maua)
- Minibus Private Transfer from Rio Cruise Port to GIG International Airport