Bike Rental In Amsterdam
OverviewRent a bike is one of the best ways to fully explore the wonderful city of Amsterdam and all its highlights. Take your bike and discover the city with our inside tips from a local. When renting a bike you will be able to stop wherever you want and take all the time you need to explore the beautiful city. Free coffee, tea, and WIFI is provided at the shops.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourEnjoy a real Amsterdam by bike experience and explore the city of Amsterdam. See the old well-renown Red Light District neighborhood. Ride along the typical canals. Stop at the Museumplein where you can observe some of the most famous museums of the city: the Rijksmuseum, tje Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art and the Van Gogh Museum. Go to the very trendy Jewish neighborhood where Rembrandt's house was located, and many more. Definitely one of the best ways to experience the city like a local.
You can pick up your high quality bike during our openings hours. The duration time starts as soon as you leave our shop to explore the magical city Amsterdam. All of the bikes are in great condition. Before your departure the professional team will check all of the important features on the bike: lights, tires, air pressure, gears, handbrakes, and locks. We will give you safety tips to cycle the city safely. We will also provide you with inside travel tips from a local.
The duration of the bike rental and the pickup point can be specified during the checkout.
Inclusions for Bike Rental In Amsterdam
- Including 2 bike locks, carrier straps and a bell
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Safety instructions and tips
- Travel tips from a local
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free coffee and tea
Exclusions for Bike Rental In Amsterdam
- Insurance for 3,50 (approximately $3.70 USD) is recommended to cover up any damage or theft
- Extra accessories like an infant seat or bike helmet can be provided in the shop
- Helmets and child seats are also available for an additional charge
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All participants must be able to ride a bike
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Van Gogh Museum and Amsterdam Canal Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Day Pass
- Delft, The Hague and Madurodam Half-Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam City Canal Cruise and Van Gogh Museum
- Giethoorn Day Trip from Amsterdam
- Full-Day Total Amsterdam Cycling and Food Tour with Snacks and Traditional Drinks
- Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Optional Canal Cruise