Bike Rental In Bergen
OverviewRent a bike in Bergen, and experience the city center on two wheels. Our bikes are high quality and new for the season.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- All necessary equipment included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourThe SCOTT SUB Cross 45 emphasizes comfort and convenience for touring and transportation. Equipped with a lockout fork and Syncros components, the SUB Cross is set up perfectly for your excursions.
Available for day hire at Bryggen, also available for multiple days.
Includes helmet and lock.
Possible to rent extra equipment such as bike bags and trailer for children or luggage.
The bikes are unisex and in 3 different sizes. Not available for children under 145cm of height.
We are situated at the UNESCO site, Bryggen in the city center of Bergen. This is where you pick up your bike.
Limited number of persons up to 6 inone booking.
Age: Recommended minimum age is 12 years, due to traffic rules
Season: 1st of May to 30th of September
Inclusions for Bike Rental In Bergen
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet and lock
Exclusions for Bike Rental In Bergen
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
Bikes available for children on request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.