Bike Rental In Singapore
OverviewBicycle to Chinatown, theMalay District, Little India and the colonial areas of Singapore with a 3-hour bike rental. Use your time to explore the so-called Lion City and its unique history, includingMerlion Park, Marina Bay Reservoir, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, and EsplanadeTheatres on the Bay.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Know More about this tourMake your way to the bike shop to pick up up your bicycle and helmet. The strategiclocation is just 5 minutes away from three MRT stations (City Hall, Clark Quay, and Raffles Place), nearmajor hotels andattractions in Singapore. Create your own own sightseeing itinerary with your 3-hour rental, whichallows you exploreplaces of interest at your own pace.
Visitethnic enclaves representing Singapore's main populations, such as Malay and Indian. Cycle to Chinatown, just two minutes away, or alongside the Singapore River. Pedal aroundMerlion Park, the Marina Bay Sands Resorts, Gardens by the Bay, theHelix Bridge, Singapore Flyer, theFormula 1 Race Track, and more.
See colonial buildings like the Asian Civilizations Museum, National Arts Gallery, Victoria Concert Hall, Raffles Hotel, and National Museum that have been lovingly preserved and refurbished to withstand the test of time. There areseven museums within a reasonable distance.
Be a bit more adventurous and cycle to Sentosa Island or along the Park Connectors right up to Changi International Airport.
Inclusions for Bike Rental In Singapore
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Safety briefing and bike ride plan
Exclusions for Bike Rental In Singapore
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems or heart complaints
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.