Bike Rentals In ChattanoogaWrite a Review
There is a lot to see and learn in Chattanooga, so why not rent a bike and explore. Chattanooga is equal parts hip and classy and bikes are the most fun way to experience a city.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourMeet us at our shop at 204 Walnut St andChoose between a half-day or full-day Bike Rental. This is a great way to pedal through Chattanooga and visit all the attractions this wonderful city has to offer on your own and really customize what you want to see. Along your Journeyyou will see exciting locations that make Chattanooga unique such as the Dome Building, Tivoli Theatre, Rosss Landing, which is a newly renovated park across from the Tennessee Aquariumfeaturing a river pier, marina, natural amphitheatre.
Hop on a bike and enjoy a self-guided tour through historic Chattanooga such aswarehouse Row, Chattanooga Choo-Choo Historic Hotel. You will see what makes Downtown Chattanoogaone of Americas best cities!
Inclusions for Bike Rentals In Chattanooga
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Bike Rentals In Chattanooga
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.