Bike The Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewBike quiet, scenic, rural roads away from Saigon on a specially designed cycling itinerary to Cu Chi, through shaded rubber plantations to a rice paper factory and a local market where you will meet villagers and artisans along the way. A private tour of the famous tunnels is followed by lunch away from the tour crowds. This trip features private van transfer from Saigon to Chu Chi & return.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- All-inclusive tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWhilst Saigon is a vibrant and exciting city, this tour gives you a chance to bike the peaceful countryside as we show you the real Vietnam, only a short distance from the big city and near the Cu Chi Tunnels.
Riding comfortable, impeccably maintained bikes with the guidance of a charming, well spoken local Vietnamese guide, this trip will take you through peaceful villages, to see agricultural landscapes and the daily life of the Southern Vietnamese people. We will visit a small, locally owned rice paper factory where spring roll wrappings originate. We will cycle through a beautiful, shaded rubber plantation and learn the history and significance of rubber in Vietnam's colonial past and contemporary economy.
And finally, a visit to the famous Cu Chi tunnels tops a highly memorable day of adventure and provides some historical context to much of what you will see in your time in Vietnam. The tunnel tour include a chance to crawl through the historic passageways - and experience life underground as it was just a few decades ago.
Bike the Cu Chi Tunnels - blends outdoor adventure and recent history in the landscape of contemporary, rural Vietnam.
Inclusions for Bike The Cu Chi Tunnels
- Professional guide
- Top Quality Merida or Giant bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip private transfer
- Coffee, tea & Croissant at meeting point
- Bottled water all day
- Entrance Fees
Exclusions for Bike The Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Approximately 30km of relatively gentle bike riding with support van nearby.
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Active, outdoor clothing recommended
Proper, comfortable athletic-style shoes. Please no Flip Flops
Sunscreen & hat recommended for cycling and walking tour of Cu Chi
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Guests should be comfortable on a bike and in reasonable physical condition.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
GH will provide thin plastic rain poncho if customer does not bring.
Confirmation will be sent after booking on-line
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ho Chi Minh City Private Airport Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Water Puppet Show Including Dinner Cruise
- Private Evening Food Tour Including Bitexco Financial Tower Visit
- Private Mekong Delta Tour Including Ben Tre
- 4-Day Ho Chi Minh City Stay Including Round-Trip Airport Transfer
- Full-Day Rural Life Tour in Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Rural Life 2-Day Home-Stay from Ho Chi Minh