Enjoy this tour full of precious monuments and ancient neighborhoods, majestic buildings and hidden alleys; and relish tasty breaks in handmade ice cream shops, in rustic restaurants with traditional local dishes and places where you can find the real "Made in Italy".
Three hours to know and love Verona! By bike, of course.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe tour starts in the heart of Verona, where you will discover popular buildings and monuments, must-sees of the city; but you will also get a chance to wander around the less-known alleys and the hidden corners to discover an authentic Verona.
The group will then ride along the river Adige, toward San Zeno Cathedral, than Ponte Castelvecchio, a medieval castellated bridge, and later Ponte Pietra. A short walk will give you a chance to see Verona from a wonderful panoramic perspective.
Finally, the tour wanders around old shops and the places of the real "Made in Italy".
You will also have time to taste delicious handmade ice-cream, some traditional dishes, and the best wines in a typical osteria or in one of the most renowned city wine shops.
You can tailor this tour according to your requests and expectations.
Inclusions for Bike Tour: 3-Hour Browsing Around Verona
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Rear bag
- Tour guide
- Little bottle of water
Exclusions for Bike Tour: 3-Hour Browsing Around Verona
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.