OverviewSee the Florentine countryside on two wheels with this 3.5-hour small-group bike tour from Fiesole into central Florence. Ride from the hilltop town of FiesoleÂ up and down through the hills with views of villas and orchards before arriving in the historic center of Florence. Some biking experience is necessary.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Make your way to the town of Fiesole outside Florence (a 20-minute bus ride from Florence) to meet your guide and get your bike and cycling equipment for the tour.
Set out from Fiesole with your guide, admiring the verdant green hills around you. Pedal past groves of olive trees and lanes lined with Tuscany's quintessential cypress trees leading to historic villas. Ride along secondary roads with less traffic and away from the bustle of the city.
Reach the cycling land along the Arno River for the second leg of the bike tour. This will take you into the historic heart of Florence, where you'll see ancient streets, charming squares, and important monuments. The tour ends in central Florence.
The bike tour covers roughly 17 miles (27 km), with only about 295 feet of elevation gain uphill, but it is designed for people who are at least occasional cyclists.
Inclusions for Bike Tour: Florence And Countryside Of Tuscany
- Professional, local guide
- Small-group tour
- MTB rental (24 speeds front suspended)
- Helmet and safety accessories
- 3/4 liter mineral water
Exclusions for Bike Tour: Florence And Countryside Of Tuscany
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be aware that all our itineraries are not meant for beginners but require at least the status of “Occasional biker“.
Our itineraries for “Occasional bikers” have been created:
reducing difficulties as much as possible (uphills are minimal, only paved roads or unpaved roads in excellent conditions are chosen)
using exclusively cycle paths or pedestrian/bicycle areas in large cities
using only low traffic roads outside of cities
planning excursions outside of peak hours traffic
However all participants, especially the youngest ones, are strictly required to conduct a safe bike driving and keep a perfect balance on their bike. This applies on any itinerary, including those for “Occasional bikers”. Also, they must be able to:
ride on public roads
ride on secondary paved roads which are not always in perfect condition
ride on downhill roads that can be steep at times
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.