Bike Tour From Puerto Vallarta To El TuitoWrite a Review
This ride goes into the mountains from Puente Horcones and El Columpio. You must have good fitness to complete this ride as there is lots of climbing. The price includes premium road bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort and a yummy lunch after your adventure.Â The ride is 86 kilometres roundtrip from Puerto Vallarta and has a total elevation of approximately 2,700 meters. The average gradient is 6 to 8 percent and it is an advanced-level ride.Â
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
After hotel pickup early in the morning, you will head to the meeting point where you'll receive all necessary equipment. You will get a Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required), plus snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. Â Please bring with you - your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 86 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 5 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the ride, you will be doing lots of climbing. You start off riding along the coast and you may here ocean waves crashing against the rocks. You may spot some wildlife and climb past the Botanical Gardens, and El Columpio. Â You will be riding on a main highway road road on good pavement, one lane each way. Â Â
After riding in the Banderas Bay area, you will head back to your hotel.Â
Inclusions for Bike Tour From Puerto Vallarta To El Tuito
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Bike Tour From Puerto Vallarta To El Tuito
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.