Bike Tour In Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta To El ColumpioWrite a Review
This ride goesÂ into the mountains from Puente Horcones to the little town of El Columpio.Â You must have good fitness to complete this ride as there is lots of climbing. The tourÂ includes road bike rental, transportation to/from your hotel in air conditioned comfort and lunch after your adventure.Â The ride is 66 kilometres roundtrip from Puerto Vallarta and has a total elevation of approximately 2,200 meters. The average gradient is 6 to 8 percent and it is rated asÂ intermediate. Â
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel at 8am and head to the ride's starting point. Here, you'll receive all necessary equipment including premium Shimano 105 - 11 speed road bicycle rental, helmet (if required), snacks, hydration, and vehicle support where indicated. It is recommended that you bring your own clipless pedals, shoes, helmet, water bottles and your favorite cycling snacks.
The ride is approximately 70 kilometers in length and the duration is approximately 4 hours - depending upon rider speed and number of stops along the way. On the ride this ride we will be doing lots of climbing. You will start off riding along the coast and you may hear ocean waves crashing against the rocks. You may smell and see Mexican Fir trees as you climb and see some local wildlife. You will be climbing past the Botanical Gardens and riding on a main highway road on good pavement, one lane each way.
Once you are back from the ride, you will be dropped-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Bike Tour In Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta To El Columpio
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Bike Tour In Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta To El Columpio
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
All customers must sign a waiver before beginning their tour
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.