Bike Tour In Valpantena Valley From VeronaWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a scenic bike tour in Valpantena valley through orchards, vineyards and water springs. Visit an olive oil mill or a winery with an included typical tasting. Admire wonderful panoramas and follow your local guide in this small-group tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis trip gives you an opportunity to explore the beautiful eastern area of Verona and you’ll learn all about the olive oil production and the different steps for oil extraction, directly from the family workers themselves.
Starting from the Travel Agency located near the famous Arena, in Verona’s city centre, we cycle to the luxuriant Valpantena area via cycle tracks and dirt paths.
First we visit a family-run olive oil mill to discover the tradition and culture of extra virgin olive oil, and enjoy a guided olive oil tasting.
Then we proceed through a wonderful landscape sprinkled with gentle hills, villas and castles. We pass the water springs of the river Fibbio and follow it until we reach the suburb called Ferrazze.
We return to Verona along flat dirt paths, surrounded by water and vegetation before taking the city cycle track to reach Porta Vescovo, an ancient city gate, entering the walls of Verona and returning to the starting point.
Distance: 23 km by bike
Inclusions for Bike Tour In Valpantena Valley From Verona
- Olive oil tasting
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Bike Tour In Valpantena Valley From Verona
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers of 2 people apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Please provide name, surname and date of birth of each participant for the insurance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.