This bike tour of Amsterdam's hidden gems starts at 10am and at 2pm every day from our office at Spuistraat 30. This is very centrally located and only about 5 minutes walking from Amsterdam Central Station. After a brief instruction and adjustments of the bike we will get the tour started. The goal of this three hour tour is to help you discover Amsterdam's hidden gems and parts of the city that remain undiscovered for others. We will escape from the bubble of tourism and explor the off-the-beaten-path areas. We work with a maximum size of 12 persons per group and we're proud to have Amsterdam's smallest bike tour groups! This ensures a personal approach of our local guides and gives you the opportunity to ask your guide your questions and to have a fun and safe experience. Halfway through the tour we'll have a short and relaxing coffee break in a nice local caf. Besides Amsterdam's hidden gems we will also see some important landmarks such as the Van Gogh Museum, the National Rijksmuseum, the Concerhall, the Vondelpark and the Anne Frank House.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Centrally located in Amsterdam, near the central train station and Dam Square.
OverviewThis three hour bike tour focuses on Amsterdam's undiscovered area's and the city's hidden gems. We will meet each other at our office in Amsterdam's city centre to pick up our first class bikes. You will discover secret courtyards, hidden churches and off-the-beaten path neighborhoods. While crossing canals and cruising through parks you will learn about Amsterdam fascinating history as well as the current city life of Amsterdammers. We believe in small groups to ensure a personal experience so that we can give you the attantion you deserve. Hop on and we'll bike the extra mile!
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Food and drinks during our short break
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dutch Countryside Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from Amsterdam and Zaanse Schans cruise
- Combi ticket: city centre walking tour & canal cruise
- The Mystery of A Secret Sender
- Texel bike tour
- City Sightseeing Amsterdam 24-Hr Hop-On Hop-Off Boat & Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Ticket
- Amsterdam Combo: 100 Highlights cruise & admission to a museum or attraction
- Wheelchair Accessible History Tour Amsterdam
- 2-Ways Transfer Amsterdam Airport to Hotel