Bike Tour Of DC Monuments And Arlington Cemetery - Washington D. C.Write a Review
Explore the famous landmarks and monuments of Washington, DC on this guided, 5-hour bike and walking tour. Pedal around and to the major monuments and memorials in the nation's capital. Travel through the National Mall, visiting the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and more. Then travel over Arlington Memorial Bridge to visit Arlington Cemetery. Along the way, hear historical facts, funny stories, and anecdotes from the guide. Helmet and bike are included.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
This 'Bike Tour of DC Monuments and Arlington Cemetery' begins at 502 23rd Street NW in Washington, DC. Meet and greet the tour guide and the rest of the group. Then gear up for the 9:30am ride with a comfortable helmet and bike.
Travel through the National Mall, visiting some of its best memorial parks. See the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial, the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial, and many more.
After a brief stop for lunch (cost not included), pedal across the Potomac River, over the Arlington Memorial Bridge and into Virginia and Arlington National Cemetery, honoring those who fought for the United States. Bikes will be parked at the entrance before strolling across the hills of Arlington Cemetery to see Arlington House, the Kennedy Gravesite, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, where the incredible Changing of the Guard will take place.
The tour ends where it began at 502 23rd Street NW.
Inclusions for Bike Tour Of DC Monuments And Arlington Cemetery
- Fully guided, 5-hour bike tour
- Comfortable bike
Exclusions for Bike Tour Of DC Monuments And Arlington Cemetery
- Cost of lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats and children's bikes available
Guests must arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure time in order to complete necessary paperwork
Every guest is required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
Liability waiver forms for participating minors under the age of 18 require a parent or guardian's signature
All minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on the tour
All tours operate rain or shine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.