Bike Tour Of Madrid (1hr)
OverviewThe Bike tours offered by Ensegway Madrid are the perfect combination of fun, culture and, above all, our passion for cycling. A magnificent walk of around 5-10 kilometers in which we can visit the Retiro Park, one of the main lungs of the Spanish capital, or we can visit the area of Madrid Rio, reaching the historic Templo de Debod. A route that allows us to do some healthy exercise while we enjoy the beautiful green areas of the city. Fun, dynamic and cultural experience. Activity for the whole family (available baby seats) Professional, friendly guide who transmits his knowledge and passion for Sevilla. Personalized and customized visits. Healthy means of transport and respectful of the environment.
Know More about this tourOur bike tour of 1 hour departs from the Ensegway Madrid office at Street Union number 4, near the Opera Underground station, in the city center.
All tours are tailor-made and can be customized with your guide before the departure, depending on your skills, interests and your desire to discover the city. All the tour options will be explained to you at the begining, in front of a big map on the wall of our shop.
This tour is a magnificent bike ride of around 5-10 kilometers in which we can visit the Retiro Park, one of the main lungs of the Spanish capital, or we can visit the area of Madrid Rio, reaching the historic Templo de Debod. A route that allows us to do some healthy exercise while we enjoy the beautiful green areas of the city.
But do not worry if you are tired of going to the same places that all the other tourist visit, we will give you the chance to discover some of the corners that are reserved only for few visitors. In short a very good way to discover the city, its history and heritage in a fun and healthy way.
Inclusions for Bike Tour Of Madrid (1hr)
- Bike Instructor
- Small-group tour
- Free Wi-Fi
- Left-Luggage Service
- Tourist information
Exclusions for Bike Tour Of Madrid (1hr)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir Video/Photo (available to purchase)
- Gloves (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
Minimum age is 2 years (from 2 to 5 years they will go on the kid seat), from 10 year they can ride the bike by thereself
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Bike tour requires previous knowledge of riding bicycle
Comfortable shoes recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Spanish Mediterranean Cities Tour: Valencia and Barcelona from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour from Madrid: Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Granada and Toledo
- Madrid Gourmet Experience: Guided Walking Tapas Tour
- Madrid Authentic Tapas and History Lunch or Dinner Walking Tour
- Tour Spain's Biggest Fresh Market and Eat Tapas
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Tourist Lunch and Walking Tour
- Toledo Day Trip from Madrid Including Traditional Lunch and Guided Walking Tour
- Toledo Bus Trip from Madrid