Bike Tour Of Nice And Villefranche Sur Mer With Optional Visit Of St Jean Cap Ferrat From NiceWrite a Review
From USD 58.89
OverviewIn this 5-hour tour, enjoy a bike escape through amazing landscapes from Nice to Villefranche : one of the best part of the French Riviera coast with transparent water and amazing coastal roads, bordered by luxurious villas. Visit Villefranche, an authentic village full of history, charms and colors. Observe its medieval fortress decorated with surprising modern art. It is possible to get a guided visit of the fisherman Chapel, drew by Jean Cocteau (not included). If desired, you have the possibility to continue your tour to the beautiful village of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free snacks included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you in the morning in central Nice. Start the tour cycling around the Old City of Nice, along the new gardens and the fountains. Continue on the English Promenade around the Castle Hill, pass the harbor, before going uphill on the cape of Nice, with beautiful landscapes made of luxurious villas built during the Belle Epoque period.
Your guide will make a photo stop to admire the beautiful view over Nice and Angel’s Bay. Then, cycle towards Villefranche enjoying other breathtaking views over the bay of Villefranche and Cape Ferrat .
Stop in the medieval village of Villefranche for a walking tour inside the old town, with its tiny streets full of charms and history, its shops, restaurants and bars. Your guide will take you to the impressive old fortress of Villefranche built just over the sea in the 16th century to protect the bay from pirates or French attacks coming from the sea. Observe the numerous colors of the houses: orange, red and yellow, the green forest of the capes and the cold grey of the medieval stones.
To finish the tour, you can relax on the sandy beaches of Villefranche with a local food tasting, or continue towards Cape Ferrat, Beaulieu and see more about the French Riviera (if option selected).
When your tour ends, your guide will take you back to Nice.
Inclusions for Bike Tour Of Nice And Villefranche Sur Mer With Optional Visit Of St Jean Cap Ferrat From Nice
- Local snack
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Bike Tour Of Nice And Villefranche Sur Mer With Optional Visit Of St Jean Cap Ferrat From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Water sports (paddle, jet ski, wake-board, canoes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
All participants must be able to ride a bike
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.