This cycle tour takes 6 hours and is 15km long, mostly through flat countryside paths.
- 08:00AM: Driver and Guide welcome you at hotel lobby.
- Firstly, we take a visit to a local family with tradition of making rice paper.
- Then, on the way cycling to Cam Thanh village, we have chance to enjoy the rice paddy-field view and get to know the traditional rice production methods of local people.
- Visit the local family with long tradition of making fish sauce.
- In this village, you will be amazed by how beautiful and functional are houses that are made of coconut leaves, also enjoy the handicraft man make furniture out of water coconut leaves and bamboo.
- Cycle to the fishing village to explore the Water Coconut Palm, rowing unique basket boats.
- Relax with local lunch.
- Visit shrimp lakes where the locals show you how to use fishing net and make a real catch.
- Back to your hotel. End of the tour.