Bike Tour To My Son Sanctuary From Hoi An
OverviewThe best way to get out to My Son and the ancient town ruins is by bike, not sitting in a car for several hours. This fantastic ride out to the temples goes through the countryside on back roads. This offers a rare insight into how the locals live now, as well as taking a step back in time by visiting the ancient temples.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis trip starts right from our office at 8am. We ride right through the Old Quarter of Hoi An to a ferry that takes us across the Thu Bon River to Cam Kim carpentry village. The boat ride is short (5 minutes), but very scenic with village life played out along the shores. At the carpentry village everything from wooden handicrafts, to the construction of massive wooden hull boats is undertaken.
At about the halfway point (23 kilometers, we stop for a quick fruit break to restore our energy for the remainder of the ride.
Those in decent shape should have no problem pushing through the final 20 kilometers, which hugs the river side at time and passes more stunning farms that are nestled against the hill sides.
We arrive in My Son at around 12:30pm-1pm (depending on how fast you bike). We'll have a picnic lunch either at My Son or a shaded area along the way.
It takes about 1.5 hours to visit temples, but people are encouraged to take their time and see things at their own pace. We'll use the vehicle to return to Hoi An and try to return by 3pm-4pm. We can finish the trip at our office, or we can drop you off right at your hotel.
Inclusions for Bike Tour To My Son Sanctuary From Hoi An
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- English speaking guide(s)
- Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for Bike Tour To My Son Sanctuary From Hoi An
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Ancient Hoi An by Cyclo and Bike
- Basket Boat and Bike Tour in Hoi An
- Half-Day Farming Experience from Hoi An
- Bike Tour to Hidden Beach from Hoi An
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam Fishing Village, Lantern Making and Cooking Class
- Monkey Mountain Explorer Day Trip from Hoi An by War Era Jeep