Theres something about riding at night. The sun begins to set, the air cools, the city slowly begins to calm as the days work ends and folks head home. Suddenly, the sound of two wheels whirring across pavement is more calming than usual.
This tour shows you the city as the sun goes down and the lights come up, focusing on Bostons beautiful waterfront. See some of Bostons coolest sights while keeping an eye out for fun restaurants and after-dark hang outs for later in the evening.
This tour covers many hidden gems in Boston, including:
- Long Wharf
- The John Joseph Moakley Federal Courthouse
- Black Falcon Cruise Terminal
- The Boston ICA
- The Rose Kennedy Greenway Bostons newest public park
- South Station, Dewey Square, and the Financial District
- Breathtaking views of the skyline at night!
This tour includes an individually-fitted bike, helmet, water, and, of course, a friendly and knowledgeable guide who will lead you on your travels. The tour is 1.5-2 hours long and covers 5-7 miles. Join us for a quiet evening in Boston the right way on a bike!