Biking Above Chiang Mai
OverviewCruising down through the Suthep National Park past hill tribes villages, the Queen's Palace and a visit to Doi Suthep Temple, magnificent views of Chiang mai City from way above, this is everyone's all time favorite downhill fun road ride.
Know More about this tour
Hotel pickup is at 930 am . From our shop located in the center of the city ,Our truck loaded with bikes embarks on a journey to the top of Doi Pui mountain also know as Doi Suthep at an altitude of 1550 m . From here after getting setup , we find our self cruising on bikes down the Suthep National park on a smooth tarmac road. Our first stop is a Hmong Hill Tribe village where art work can be admired and locals going on their way. After a stop at the Queen summer palace at the summit and views to the west of the mountain range we continue the magnificent must see Doi Suthep Temple . 300 steps or a ride in the train separate us now from one of the holiest places 1000m above Chiang mai . The magnificent temple takes our breath away only to be topped by the fantastic views this location offers of Chiang mai in the Mae Ping valley. Lunch never tasted so good at this altitude. Fully refreshed we continue riding downhill Chiang mai ,not without stopping on the numerous lookouts on the way down. This is a great alternative to driving a car to see the heights, When was the last time you heard the sounds of the forest, riding on a bike ? We expect to get back to the hotel about 4 pm at an altitude of 370 m.
Inclusions for Biking Above Chiang Mai
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Biking Above Chiang Mai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Mandatory 500,000 baht Medical Insurance Fee50 THB
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual, comfortable for biking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Women must cover their knees (bring a sarong or can be rented at 10 baht) at the temple
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.