Biking Above Thailand - Chiang Mai
OverviewDownhill mountain bike 25 km from the highest point in Thailand 2565 m elev. on smooth tarmac road to the Mae Ping Valley floor 370 m elev. The only way to see Doi Inthanon National Park... by bike and with a 8000 feet advantage. This 3 to 4 hr ride through the park with its beautiful waterfalls, lush forests summit chedis is a life time experience.
Know More about this tour
Hotel pickup is at 830 am ,A2 hr drive fromChiang mai brings us to the summit of Doi Inthanon 2565m elevation.Ashort walk around the summit to stretch our limbs from the drive , a photo opportunity next to the "highest point in Thailand" and we glide down the smooth tarmac to the famous 2 Stupas which are a must see near the summit. From heregreat views accompany us as we downhill to some of the most spectacular water falls inThailand. After a hardy lunch we continue our 25 km ride towards the valley floor through NorthernThai forest. Its not all Downhill , but our Support vehicle is nearby to assist. Doi Inthanon National Park is a good choice for a ride if you don't mind the 2 hr drive there and 1.5 hrs back toChiang mai. Weatherconditions should be clear sky to get the full benefit. If its cloudy our AboveChiangmai Trip is a good alternative. We expect to be back after 530 pm .
Inclusions for Biking Above Thailand
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Biking Above Thailand
- National Park Entrance fees 200 to 400 baht (fluctuate)
- Mandatory 500,000 baht Medical Insurance Fee50 THB
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.