Biking And Walking Tour To Machu Picchu From Ollantaytambo - CuscoWrite a Review
One of the ways to reach Machu Picchu is taking the alternate route passing through the high jungle of Cusco - Santa Maria and Santa Teresa where you can enjoy saw diversity of nature with panoramic views of the entire environment and not to mention exquisite thermal baths of Ccocalmayo (Santa Teresa) with a light walk of approximately 3-hour and end up in Machu Picchu Pueblo and then to visit the sanctuary of Machu Picchu. This route is known as the famous Inca Jungle our "Machu Picchu Adventure Trip by Back Door ". The duration of this tour is between 5 to 6-hour and the level is for beginners. Our starting point is Ollantaytambo Plaza Principal.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Our specialty is the downhill mountain bike from Abra Malaga which is at an altitude of 4350 meters, is the step and the division between the Sacred vVlley and the high forest (the convention). Here we take advantage of the gravity that offers this recently paved completely track with an approximate descends of 56 km. Full of views and watching how slowly the vegetation changes from the wetter and yellowish to as green and warm Flora, you'll for sure enjoy your ride.
The same happens with the temperature of the atmosphere from the colder to the warmer reaching, Huamanmarca having a height of 1895 meters above sea level. To this place down approximately 2455 meters high. You will note that anyone can do the decline as you won't need to have much experience in cycling mountain.With the help of our team and the tour guide, we'll make your day an adventure on 2 wheels safely and enjoy everything we can offer including the exclusivity of the service provided by our professional staff.
Finishing the descent we continue the journey and headed to Santa Maria where is the end point of the excursion of the day. From here we help you take a bus to take you to Santa Teresa if you want to stay an extra night and enjoy some more of the area or take direct transport to electric Hidro from where begins the 3-hour walk until Aguas Caliente Machu Picchu pueblo.
Inclusions for Biking And Walking Tour To Machu Picchu From Ollantaytambo
- Professional Guide
- Mountain bike
- Security vest
- Private transportation during the tour
- Box Lunch
Exclusions for Biking And Walking Tour To Machu Picchu From Ollantaytambo
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup in Sta Maria - Santa Teresa and Aguas Calientes, but we can help you looking for a good place anywhere.
- Macchu Picchu entrance fee: You can buy them in advance through internet or in Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu town or the price of the basic entrance fee is S / 129 do not accept Credit card
- Bus tickets: you can buy in Machu Picchu town or Agua Caliente price is $ 28 Adult abroad
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.