Bilbao Evening Cheese, Wine & Craft Beer Tasting
OverviewOn this tour, I will be focusing on some of the most delicious cheeses of Basque Country and, specifically, how to pair them with local wines or artisanal beers. After meeting near the Teatro Arriaga, we will take ashort walk through Bilbaos citycenter and I will point out to you my favorite local hangs, along with some of the most popular attractions. I will answer any questions you may have about the citys beautiful architecture and the fascinating history behind it. We will then arrive to a locally beloved restaurant and embark on a tasting of gooey, nutty local cheeses with somelocal Spanish wines and artisanal beers. The tour serves as the perfect aperitif before dinner in Bilbao.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meetme guide at Teatro Arriaga
- Walk to a local restaurant, checking out some of the citys most popular attractions on the way.
- Cheese tasting and learn how to pair delectable Basque cheeses to a variety of local winesor artisanal beers.
Take a break from sightseeing and join me for a fun tasting ofBasque cheeses with local wineand beer. Dont miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn about authentic Basque cuisine from a Bilbao native and knowledgeable foodie guide
Impress your friends back home with your knowledge of Basque cuisine by learning how topair some of the regions most classic local cheeses with artisanal beer or winefrom the area. This delightful culinary activity is led by a Bilbao native and passionate foodie who will explain to you how some of Basque Countrys most mouth-watering cheeses are made, and how to know which Spanish wine to serve with each. You will also enjoy ashort guided tourthrough the city during the afternoon, as your guide explains the fascinating history behind certain monuments and popular landmarks. This tour is a great way toget the local perspective on Bilbaowhile tasting some of its most delicious specialities.
Inclusions for Bilbao Evening Cheese, Wine & Craft Beer Tasting
- Guided tasting of local cheeses with artisanal beer or wine
Exclusions for Bilbao Evening Cheese, Wine & Craft Beer Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Price Includes
Guided walk through the center of Bilbao
Guided tasting of local cheeses with artisanal beer or wine
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Departure Private Transfer Luxury Van Bilbao City to Bilbao airport BIO
- Departure Private Transfer Business Car Bilbao City to Bilbao airport BIO
- Arrival Private Transfer Business Car Bilbao airport BIO to San Sebastian City
- Arrival Private Transfer Luxury Van Bilbao airport BIO to San Sebastian City
- Day tour to Rioja Alavesa Wine Region from Bilbao
- Discover Aana Salt Valley and Vitoria from Bilbao
- Cider and the Sea Factory of the Basques from Bilbao
- Land of Saint Ignatius: The Route of the Three Temples from Bilbao