- Meet me at Carlton Hotel in Plaza Moyua
- Guided tour of the Centro Azkuna, a cultural center housed in a historical Alhondiga
- Cooking class at local home
- One pintxo and a glass of wine before class
- Dinner of dishes prepared during class, including appetizer, main course and dessert
One of the sites that tourists often overlook when visiting Bilbao is the Centro Azkuna, ahistorical building which started as a wine warehousein 1909 but has also served multiple functions since then. Ill take you through this fascinating structure and explain why it has been declared Public Property of Cultural Interest since 1999.We will also cook withlocal professional chefsand they'll show you how to prepare a delicious Basque meal with ingredients purchased fresh at a local market.