Bilbao Guggenheim & Gourmet Pintxos Tour
OverviewOn this fun-filled tour, we willexplore the Guggenheim Museum, which was arguably the building that put Bilbao on the tourist map, and then taste some delectable Basque styletapas, called pintxos. We will work up an appetite in the first half of the tour by taking a walk around the exterior of the building and then enjoying a guided tour of the interior as well. Next, we will visit the city center, walking through the Jardines de Albia, Ledesma, Diputacin, Garca Rivero and Licenciado Poza. Along the way, I will point out some of the most popular attractions, as well as some hidden corners not mentioned in your guidebooks. We will also stop at some of my favoritepintxo barsto taste delicious snacks, like sauted mushrooms, scrambled eggs with foie gras, local txuleta steak andpirul de gambon
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- We will meet at Plaza Loyua and from there go to the Guggenheim Museum.
- Walk around the exterior to admire the architecture and then enter for a guided tour of the exhibitions.
- Visit the city center and pass through some of Bilbaos most beautiful sites, including the Jardines de Albia, Ledesma, Diputacin, Garca Rivero and Licenciado Poza.
- Stop at my favorite pintxo bars to taste 5 typical snacks from here with 5 beverages, including beer, Rioja crianza wine or the local Txacoli.
Spend the day discovering some of the best my city has to offer! I will first show you the Guggenheim Museum, which is maybethe most famous building in Bilbao, and then take you to the city center to explore somehidden spots off the beaten tourist path. We will also stop by some local pintxo bars to taste the famous cuisine of Basque Country, bite-sized snacks with delicious local beef, shrimp and mushrooms.
Inclusions for Bilbao Guggenheim & Gourmet Pintxos Tour
- Entrance and guided tour of Guggenheim Museum
- Tour of the Ruta de Pintxos in the city center
- 3 drinks (Txakoli, Rioja crianza wine, beer or soft drinks)
- 5 gourmet pintxos (Gilda, Txangurro gratinado, sautéed mushrooms, scrambled eggs with foie gras, local txuleta steak and pirulí de gambon)
Exclusions for Bilbao Guggenheim & Gourmet Pintxos Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Designed by American architect Frank Gehry, the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao building represents a magnificent example of the most groundbreaking 20th-century architecture. With 24,000 m2, of which 11,000 are dedicated to exhibition space, the Museum represents an architectural landmark of audacious configuration and innovating design, providing a seductive backdrop for the art exhibited in it.
Altogether, Gehry's design creates a spectacular sculpture-like structure, perfectly integrated within Bilbao's urban pattern and its surrounding area.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Departure Private Transfer Luxury Van Bilbao City to Bilbao airport BIO
- Departure Private Transfer Business Car Bilbao City to Bilbao airport BIO
- Arrival Private Transfer Business Car Bilbao airport BIO to San Sebastian City
- Arrival Private Transfer Luxury Van Bilbao airport BIO to San Sebastian City
- Day tour to Rioja Alavesa Wine Region from Bilbao
- Discover Aana Salt Valley and Vitoria from Bilbao
- Cider and the Sea Factory of the Basques from Bilbao
- Land of Saint Ignatius: The Route of the Three Temples from Bilbao