Bioluminescence Kayak Tour - Orlando
OverviewThe sun has set, but your adventure is just beginning as you paddle through the glowing waters near Orlando on this 2-hour bioluminescence tour. Explore this legendary natural phenomenon by kayak or canoe, observing as the water beneath you glows and sparkles, thanks to simple movements of your hand or paddle. Its a once-in-a-lifetime experience thats not to be missed.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour guides will meet you at Bears 1 Launch in Cape Canaveral. Please show up a little early just in case. Upon arrival you will be required to sign a waiver, before you are outfitted with a life jacket, kayak, canoe or tandem kayak and paddle.
After some brief instruction, you will paddle as a group in search of the living lights". Most tours last a couple of hours, however, if the bioluminescence is super bright and dolphins or manatee show up on the scene.
It is important that you stay with the group and not "break away"
This tour is limited to 16 guests to ensure a more personalized experience
Inclusions for Bioluminescence Kayak Tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Bioluminescence Kayak Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
There is no minimum age however all participants must know how to swim
There are no restrooms at most of our launch locations.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, towel, waterproof camera and wear clothes that can get wet and possibly dirty
To ensure a proper size kayak is available, please provide your individual heights and weights at the time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Little Big Econ State Forest Bike and Hike Tour from Orlando
- Kennedy Space Center Day Tour with Airboat Ride from Orlando
- Private Orlando Transfer: Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport or Hotel
- Florida Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Encounter with Optional Lunch
- Orlando Explorer Pass
- Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Experience: Dine with an Astronaut and Up-Close Tour with Transport from Orlando
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Orlando Admission
- Water Ski, Slalom Ski, Wakeboard and Tube at Disney's Contemporary Resort