- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese
OverviewThis conservation-minded immersion zoo lets you get wild
- Kids will love this amazing day out at Malaga's sustainable zoo, which uses invisible barriers to make you feel like you're right in the action
- See monkeys, Komodo dragons, gorillas, snakes, tigers and more in their own unique environments!
- Learn about the animals in different regions as you travel to Africa and Madagascar, Southeast Asia, and the Indo-Pacific
Know More about this tour
This 'immersion zoo' park uses invisible barriers to keep visitors and animals separated so you'll feel right inside the habitats - though you're completely safe.
You'll see hippopotamuses in Africa, cheeky lemurs in Madagascar, orangutans in Southeast Asia and a Komodo dragon in the Indo-Pacific zone. Plus 100s more furry and feathered creatures.
This sustainable park promotes the conservation of animals, plants, and tropical forests, so you can feel extra-good about supporting Bioparc Fuengirola.
Enjoy an animal-packed day with heart, and with zero danger of getting lost in the jungle for months.
- Walking: 1-minute walk from Fuengirola Town Hall
- Train: 8-minute walk from Fuengirola train station
- Bus: 9-minute walk from Portillo bus station
Last admission one hour before closing
- 19-30 June: Mon-Fri 10:00-20:30, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-21:30
- July & August: Mon-Sun 10:00-23:00
- 1-10 September: Mon-Fri 10:00-20:00, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-21:00
- 11-30 September: Mon-Fri 10:00-19:00, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-20:00
- 1-28 October: Mon-Fri 10:00-18:30, Sat-Sun & holidays 10:00-19:00
- 29 October - December: 10:00-18:00
- 24 & 31 December: 10:00-16:00
Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.