Birdwatching Day To Los Tarrales Nature Reserve - Puerto Quetzal
OverviewFrom the port Quetzal to Los Tarrales Nature Reserve are two hours to drive (111 km) is one of most recommended hotspots to bird watching in Guatemala, the bird watcher people who love nature come here to still increasing their life checklist. We invite you to explore the diverse tropical wildlife in forests and plantations in the 1300 hectare large reserve on Guatemala's Atitln Volcano
Know More about this tourWe invite you to come at los tarrales nature reserve for a birding day and observe large list of birds among endemic, resident and migratory birds.
We pick you up at the Puerto Quetzal one hour after your cruise arrive. If you are thinking about an activity to do near of the port, this is the oportunity to have a good birding day in Guatemala.
The place is called Los Tarrales, is two hour to drive from the port quetzal.
The guide will pick you up at the port and then to take a car for your transfer to the nature reserve los tarrales and then get there to start a birdwatching activity on one of the trails through our expert guide in bird watching.
After our day of bird watching. The guide will share the checklist with you to your email address and if you use the basic data (ebird)
Inclusions for Birdwatching Day To Los Tarrales Nature Reserve
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off (Puerto Quetzal)
Exclusions for Birdwatching Day To Los Tarrales Nature Reserve
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ANTIGUA WALKING TOUR for Cruise Ship guest coming from Port Quetzal
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal
- Birdwatching to the Mangrove of Paredon (From Puerto Quetzal)
- Shore Excursion: Antigua Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Quetzal
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Coffee Plantation and Antigua Sightseeing Tour
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua Tour
- Day Trip to El Paredn