Birdwatching To The Mangrove Of Paredon (From Puerto Quetzal)
OverviewWelcome to Guatemala!In the south of Guatemala there is a good hotspot to bird watching this is known like El paredon. You can have a good experience on the mangrove through our expert guide and a local guide will paddle you through the mangroves helping you spot resident, regional endemic and migratory birds and local wildlife.
Know More about this tourEnjoy and discover a great day and good hotspot to bird watching in the south of Guatemala.
We pick you up at the Puerto Quetzal one hour after your cruise arrive. If you are thinking about an activity to do near of the port, this is the oportunity to have a good hobby.
The place is called El paredon, is an hour to drive from the port quetzal.
The guide will pick you up at the port and then to take a car for your ttransfer to the beach of paredon and then get there, the local guide wait us to start a birdwatching activity on the mangroves through our expert guide in bird watching and a local guide who will drive the boat while you are entertained by the birding.
After our day of bird watching. The guide will share the checklist with you to your email address and if you use the basic data (ebird)
Inclusions for Birdwatching To The Mangrove Of Paredon (From Puerto Quetzal)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Local guide (Our local guide will paddle)
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Birdwatching To The Mangrove Of Paredon (From Puerto Quetzal)
- The listed price does not include a $5.00 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Bring your binoculars
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- ANTIGUA WALKING TOUR for Cruise Ship guest coming from Port Quetzal
- Private Tour One Day Hike - Pacaya Volcano from Puerto Quetzal
- Birdwatching Day to Los Tarrales Nature Reserve
- Shore Excursion: Antigua Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Quetzal
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Coffee Plantation and Antigua Sightseeing Tour
- Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion: Colonial Antigua Tour
- Day Trip to El Paredn