Bishop Arts Food And Historical Tour In Dallas
OverviewFeast your way through the eclectic, historic and popular neighborhood of Bishop Arts on this 4-hour walking food tour. Your guide will lead you and your group of up to 20 people to sample some of the best food in town, including barbeque and tableside smores. You will even visit a beloved chocolatier to see their incredible creations.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourBegin your walking food tour through the Bishop Arts neighborhood by meeting your guide at an award-winning Mayan/Aztec caf at 1pm to sample tantalizing recipes that date back to pre-Columbian times. Continue on to some local favorites for delicious specialties that may range from mouthwatering bbq to pizza.
Stop at a few unique stores along the way and sample more great local eats. Continue on to an eatery that was once a bowling alley and learn how to make your own tableside smores with homemade graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.
Your last stop will be at Dallas' #1 chocolatier to marvel at their unusual dark chocolate creations. Your tour will conclude at the chocolatier at approximately 4:40 pm.
Inclusions for Bishop Arts Food And Historical Tour In Dallas
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- All taxes, fees and gratuities at venues
Exclusions for Bishop Arts Food And Historical Tour In Dallas
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Tour details will be provided several days before the tour
Wheelchair accessible; please notify tour guide in advance
Vegetarian and gluten free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.