Bishop Arts Food And Historical Tour In DallasWrite a Review
Feast your way through the eclectic, historic and popular neighborhood of Bishop Arts on this 4-hour walking food tour. Your guide will lead you and your group of up to 20 people to sample some of the best food in town, including barbeque and tableside sâmores. You will even visit a beloved chocolatier to see their incredible creations.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourBegin your walking food tour through the Bishop Arts neighborhood by meeting your guide at an award-winning Mayan/Aztec cafÃ© at 1pm to sample tantalizing recipes that date back to pre-Columbian times. Continue on to a local favorite for delicious barbeque specialties. Taste mouthwatering brisket and turkey that are so good that no sauce is needed.
Stop at a few unique stores along the way and stop to sample a hickory cheeseburger at a local mainstay with a 50âs era malt shop theme. Continue on to an eatery that was once a bowling alley and learn how to make your own tableside sâmores with homemade graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate.
Your last stop will be at a favorite chocolatier to marvel at their unusual dark chocolate creations. Your tour will conclude at the chocolatier at approximately 5pm.
Inclusions for Bishop Arts Food And Historical Tour In Dallas
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- All taxes, fees and gratuities at venues
Exclusions for Bishop Arts Food And Historical Tour In Dallas
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.