Bitemojo Self-guided Tours Of Budapest: Night & The City Budapest Tour
OverviewBITEMOJO - the ultimate food discovery experience via smartphone app!Visit www.bitemojo.com for more details Completely independent - No guide, no group, it's just you and your smartphone. 5 amazing tastings of local cuisine and multiple points of interest on the route Earn free biteCredits - You will be able to use them anywhere in the world where there is a bitemojo experience. The fairest experience - you can stop anytime and continue in another day, or even in another destination. max group size is 10 people
Know More about this tourTHE BITES INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR
- Pop-up Flamingo OR Green Lantern Cocktail with a snack
- Classic Pork Sausage OR Chicken liver Paté with a glass of Beer
- Glass of Hungarian Wine
About the Night and City Budapest Tour
Your visit to Budapest would not be complete without experiencing the unique world of ruin bars. This super popular trend, which began with the opening of Szimpla Kert, the quintessential ruin bar, nearly twenty years ago, is among the hippest nightlife experiences in Europe. The bars are situated in what used to be Budapests Jewish Quarter, which was abandoned and left to decay after World War II.
The bars are set up in the ruins of abandoned factories, deserted apartment buildings, cellars, and stores. The decor is mix-matched, flea market furniture, peeling walls, and exposed piping, decorated with weird, wonderful, and random art and antiques (what is junk to some is art to others!). Ruin bars offer cheap drinks, some food, great music, dance floors, and street art. They are also friendly, unpretentious, and really fun places to drink and hang out. The existence of the ruin bars, and the vast numbers of people who frequented them, attracted other, more upscale restaurants and bars to the neighbourhood, turning it into an important cultural and gastronomical hotspot of the city.
Besides the classic ruin bars, you will visit trendy eating places, learn about great Hungarian wines, and see that there are more depth and richness in this neighbourhood than initially meets the eye. Come wander the streets of the Jewish Quarter and experience the sights, sounds, and tastes of this truly unique neighbourhood of Budapest.
Inclusions for Bitemojo Self-guided Tours Of Budapest: Night & The City Budapest Tour
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Bitemojo Self-guided Tours Of Budapest: Night & The City Budapest Tour
- No transportation is included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minors under 18 years old will not be served with alcohol bites
The tour is not available on national holidays
There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some bites will accommodate
Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on server availability, and seating may not be available
You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day
You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app
The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
Monday to Sunday
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Budapest Night Flight by Private Plane
- Budapest Castle District Sightseeing Tour
- Private Mezokovesd and Matyo Culture Day Trip from Budapest
- Buda Castle Explorer with an Entrance Ticket to Matthias Church from Budapest
- Budapest Shared Transfer: Budapest Pier to Hotels
- Legenda - Danube Legend Cruise in Budapest