Bitemojo Self-guided Tours Of Ljubljana: A Tale Of The River Food Tour
OverviewBITEMOJO - the ultimate food discovery experience via smartphone app!Visit www.bitemojo.com for more detail6 Completely independent - No guide, no group, it's just you and your smartphone. 6 amazing tastings of local cuisine and multiple points of interest on the route Earn free biteCredits - You will be able to use them anywhere in the world where there is a bitemojo experience. The fairest experience - you can stop anytime and continue in another day, or even in another destination. max group size is 10 people
Know More about this tourTHE BITES INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR
- Preko Mure OR White Bean Vegan bite with a glass of Nis White Wine Spritzer
- Sweet or Savory Struklji
- Glass of Vrtovan with Tolminc cheese OR glass of Teran with Kraki prut
- Grilled Sardine OR Marinated Anchovies
- Smoked Trout OR meat Tapas served with a glass of house wine
- Scoop of Gelato or hot Belgian Waffle bites with Chef's toppings
About the Tale of the River Tour
A tale as old as time, or as old as the river? The Ljubljanica river was an essential part of life throughout the history of the city. While fishermen and dock workers no longer ply their trades here, and, more importantly, we no longer have to worry about it flooding its banks, the river still plays an important role in Ljubljana. The areas around the river have become car-free, leading Ljubljana to be named the Green Capital of Europe in 2016, and it is the perfect place for enjoying a pleasant stroll and edible delights.
During your tour, you will explore the main arteries of the neighbourhood, enjoy the hustle and bustle of people passing by on bicycles or chat on their cell phones, mothers pushing strollers, busy workers rushing from one errand to another, and locals communing over their favourite cup of coffee. You will also get to know areas that are a bit off the beaten path, some hidden-away spots outsiders usually never notice an underground art gallery, a graffiti street, a cafe where you pay by time.
This tour introduces you to the intricacies of Slovene cuisine, reflective of the diversity of its regions and climates. Embark on a journey along the river that brought the city life, food, and progress.
Inclusions for Bitemojo Self-guided Tours Of Ljubljana: A Tale Of The River Food Tour
- Viator brokerage fee
- Local taxes
- Food tasting
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Bitemojo Self-guided Tours Of Ljubljana: A Tale Of The River Food Tour
- No transportation is included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minors under 18 years old will not be served with alcohol bites
The tour is not available on national holidays
There are no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some bites will accommodate
Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on server availability, and seating may not be available
You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day
You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app
The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
Monday - Saturday
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sunday - the tour is not available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.