OverviewGet literally a taste to the legacy left form the Spanish, African and indigenous cultures that together in this stone wall town combined the most exquisite techniques giving birth to a cuisine rich with textures, colors and flavors.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourFrom your accommodation, a gourmet and lifestyle concierge will guide you around the old town and introduce you to the local gastronomy as well as its influence throughout the years on Cartagenas idiosyncrasy.
You will get to stop at some places where typical and exotic dishes such as Arepa de Huevo (fried corn tortilla with egg and meat inside), empanadas, cocadas, among many other delights will tease your palate; but its not until you are led to a nice place where you will satisfy this desire while helping make the most traditional recipes, altogether with the appropriate glass of wine to stand out the variety of flavors.
History, a nice conversation, exquisite food, the heartwarming ambiance of Cartagena and your great attitude are the main ingredients of this experience.
Inclusions for Bites Of Cartagena
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
Exclusions for Bites Of Cartagena
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Recommend for participants to specify allergies or other serious medical conditions prior the experience.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.