Blackcomb Sunset Jeep Tour - WhistlerWrite a Review
OverviewLeave the day behind you and venture up to Whistler’s best viewing area by a 4x4 jeep for a famous alpine sunset. Relax and breathe in fresh alpine air at 6000 feet. Nesting alpine birds sing a chorus while nature gets ready for bed. Be one of the lucky few to enjoy the unique alpine glow as the sun slips behind the snowy peaks of the Coast Mountain Range. Sit back and take it all in as you descend through the peaceful dusk of evening to the sparkling lights of Whistler Village.
Know More about this tourCheck in at the Canadian Wilderness Adventures Reservations Desk 15-30 minutes prior to your tour departure. From there, your professional guide will pick you up and escort you to where the jeeps are.
Your professional guide will then drive you up Blackcomb Mountain to the best sunset viewing area in Whistler. You can relax as you travel up to 6,000 ft by a 4x4 jeep. If you are lucky, you will also see some wildlife along the way. The views are spectacular as you wind your way up the mountain. You will have the opportunity to stop and soak in the sunset before descending back through the peaceful dusk of the evening to the sparkling lights of Whistler Village.
Please note that the departure time for this tour changes throughout the season based on what time the sunset occurs. Please confirm your departure time with the Reservations Desk.
Inclusions for Blackcomb Sunset Jeep Tour
- 2-hour jeep tour
- Professional guide
- Local tax
Exclusions for Blackcomb Sunset Jeep Tour
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.