Blarney Day Tour From Dublin
OverviewDiscover the wonder of Blarney Castle and Gardens on a full-day tour from Dublin. Kiss the famous Blarney Stone and receive, as legend has it, the gift of the gab for seven years. Enjoy panoramic 360 degree views as you drive through County Cork, and a new additional stop at the wold-famous Rock of Cashel in County Tipperary. This tour will show you the very best that the southern capital of Ireland, County Cork, has to offer in a day tour from Dublin.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourDepart Dublin
We depart Dublin @ 08:00, driving through the midlands down to Blarney, in the beautiful County Cork. We will pass through the Golden Vale, the most fertile lands in all of Europe with green fields as far as the eye can see. We get great panoramic views of the Galtee mountains, as we pass through County Tipperary down to the southern County Cork.Rock of Cashel
Our first stop will be the world famous Rock of Cashel in Co. Tipperary. One of Ireland's most evocative sites, you can stroll in the footsteps of St. Patrick flanked by ruins, Celtic crosses and round towers. Feel the soul of Ireland. The Rock of Cashel was the traditional seat of the Kings of Munster until they donated the complex to the Catholic Church almost 1,000 years ago for use as a cathedral. One of the best examples of medieval architecture anywhere in Europe. Your entrance fee (EUR 7.00) is included in the price of this tour.Cork City
Enjoy one hour and thirty minutes at leisure in Cork city, Ireland's southern capital. Highlights include the gourmet English Markets (1788) with a large selection of food stalls representing the best of local produce. Queen Elizabeth II of England thoroughly enjoyed meeting local artisans here on her State Visit in 2011! Also known as the Rebel City for its fierce resistance during the War of Independence, Cork has a vibrant Irish atmosphere. Perhaps sample a pint of Murphy's Irish Stout or pick up a bottle of Paddy Flaherty Irish Whiskey.Blarney Castle
Famed in song and story, the Irish are famous for the Blarney. Kiss the Blarney Stone and you too will receive this gift of the gab - 7 years of eloquent speech. Situated on the battlements of Blarney Castle you will have to bend over backwards to kiss the stone! You have time to enjoy a stroll around the fabulous gardens of the Blarney Estate or maybe enjoy the beautiful Lake Walk. We also visit the Witches Cave in the castle grounds before having plenty of time to indulge in the tax free shopping haven of the Blarney Woollen Mills and craft shop. Your entrance fee (EUR 13.00) is included in the price of this tour.Departure
Tour ends in Dublin approx. 20:00 in time for evening entertainment.
Inclusions for Blarney Day Tour From Dublin
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Blarney Day Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
- Luxury Giant's Causeway and Northern Ireland Day Tour From Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse Signature Package: Skip-the-Line Admission and Gift Box
- 2-Day Kerry Tour from Dublin
- Cliffs of Moher Tour Including Wild Atlantic Way and Galway City from Dublin
- Full-Day Glendalough and Kilkenny Tour from Dublin