Bled And Bohinj Lakes, Alpine Fairytale With Triglav NP Panoramic Drives, Half Day Trip From Ljubljana
OverviewOff the beaten track through Pokljuka plateau!Well start todays fairytale at Bled, Slovenian prime Alpine resort-town! Allowing time to cruise to the magical Bled island. Upon return well continue with panoramic drives within Triglav NP through 1.100m high Pokljuka plateau. Picture-postcard views of endless pristine breech and fir forests open into pastures of shingle covered wooden cottages; once used as homes for shepherds and a place to make dairy products shepherds snack before we reach Bohinj Lake, largest permanent lake in Slovenia with its Alpine clear waters.Time planned for your Pletna boat ride and island visit at Bled!
Know More about this tour
Small group approach with carefully planned time, where experienced local tour operators chauffeur guide will collect you at designated location for an informative hourly ride to mountainous Alpine region to visit Bled.
On the lake shore take 'pletna' handmade wooden traditional boat to the lake island. Rowers still use man power as in old days, making your experience more memorable. The tiny, tear-shaped island beckons from the shore and the ride with the 'pletna' boat is a real thrill. Climb atop 99 stairs and ring a bell for your wishes to come true.
Just above Bled rises massive Pokljuka Plateau that offers an amazing experience regardless of the season and is the gateway to many mountain paths. There are numerous old bear migration routes leading through the forests and the surface of the plateau is covered with small valleys that open into summer pastures, where several hundred head of cattle graze each summer. We will stop at one of shepherds villages making dairy products. to try local cuisine with shepherds snack before we reach Bohinj.
Bohinj and surrounding area are known as one of the most interesting Slovenian regions as far as ethnology and natural protected area is concerned. Well pass the village of Studor marked by a clustered group of Toplar hayracks, followed by short stop at lake Bohinj, nested in the heart of the Julian Alps, this jewel is a precious natural resource and at the same time offers endless opportunities for outdoor activities.
After a nice half day experience we will return back to Bled and Ljubljana.
Drop off will be at same location as pick up.
Inclusions for Bled And Bohinj Lakes, Alpine Fairytale With Triglav NP Panoramic Drives, Half Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Transportation , English speaking chauffeur guide, Triglav NP panoramic drives, Shepards snack, traditional cuisine
Exclusions for Bled And Bohinj Lakes, Alpine Fairytale With Triglav NP Panoramic Drives, Half Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Pletna boat ride, 14,00 EURChurch entrance, Luck Bell, 6,00 EUR
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered alternatives, supplement for private tour or full refund.
At the time of booking please provide a full international mobile telephone number or accommodation telephone number where you can be reached before and on your travel date.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.