Bled And Bohinj Valley Canyoning Adventure
OverviewSlovenia is famous for its pristine and untouched nature and amazing canyoning trips. Canyons surrounding Bled offer one of the best outdoor experiences in the country. Canyoning in this part of Slovenia offers some of the most breath taking and thrilling experiences. Canyoning in Bled is the perfect activity, for it merges many fun outdoor sports into one thrilling activity. Add a touch of adventure to your holiday and discover Slovenia's pristine outdoors.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting up with a friendly local guide at your hotel in Bled, take off towards the pristine Bohinj Valley to begin your 3-hour Bled and Bohinj Valley canyoning adventure. Each trip is guided by a certified canyoning guide who will make sure guests are well prepared for the fun ahead. After a short drive, change into wet suits and head to the entrance to the canyon, just a short hike away.
Canyoning in this part of Slovenia offers some of the most breath taking and thrilling experiences as it merges all awesome outdoor sports into one thrilling activity: hiking through beautiful forests, climbing, swimming in pools of fresh mountain spring water, jumping down waterfalls, abseiling and much more.The overall duration of the trip varies slightly as it depends on the size of the group, but it generally takes between 3 and 4 hours.
After several hours of adventure, return to the coach and travel back to your hotel in Bled. Whether youre hungry for adrenaline, looking to add a touch of adventure to your holiday, or would just like to try something new and exciting, come and join our team of experienced canyoning guides on an adventure youll never forget.
Inclusions for Bled And Bohinj Valley Canyoning Adventure
- Professional guide
- Hotel/hostel pickup and drop-off (Bled and surroundings)
Exclusions for Bled And Bohinj Valley Canyoning Adventure
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All passenger shoe size must be advised at time of booking
All passenger heights must be advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bled and Postojna Small-Group Day Tour from Bled
- Vogel Ski Center: Half Day Skiing with Instructor
- Adventure Trip: Kranjska Gora, Bovec, Bohinj from Bled
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle Small-Group Day Trip from Bled
- Radovljica Half Day Trip from Bled
- Vintgar Gorge Half Day Mountain Bike Self-Guided Tour from Bled