Bled And Bohinj Valley Tour From Ljubljana
OverviewBled is often mentioned as the pearl of the Alpine region due to its emerald-green lake, a church on the island in the middle of the lake and a medieval castle from the 11th century on a cliff above the lake.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAfter a ride around the lake a guided tour of the Bled castle will start.
The journey will be continued to the largest glacier lake in Slovenia, situated in the region of the Julian Alps mountain range, with the highest Slovene peak (Mt.Triglav) rising above it. After a 15-minute-walk you will reach the source of the Sava Bohinjka River and later have enough time to relax at the side of the peaceful Bohinj Lake.Don't miss the St.John's church beside the lake adorned with 13th century frescoes.
Inclusions for Bled And Bohinj Valley Tour From Ljubljana
- Transport by car/minivan/coach
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing tour of Bled and Bohinj
Exclusions for Bled And Bohinj Valley Tour From Ljubljana
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional gratuities
- Entrance to Bled castle(10/per person)
- Pletna boat ride(14/per person)
- Entrance to Church of St. Mary Assumption(6/per person)
- Mt. Vogel cable car(14/per person)
- Entrance fee to Savica waterfall (2,50/per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes and camera are recommended
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for the private option
You are required to specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Slovenia. This is important information the tour operator requires in case you need to be contacted regarding changes in the tour departure times.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.