Bled And Postojna Small-Group Day Tour From BledWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a visit to the glacial Lake Bled, the Slovenian Karst in Postojna cave and a tour of the fairy tale medieval Predjama castle on this day trip from Bled.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourFrom Ljubljana to the Alpine region below the Julian Alps, you will reach Bled, the magnificent Alpine resort with the only true island in Slovenia. For centuries Bled has been the symbol of natural beauty and home to fairy tales. Ascend the old 12th-century castle, perched on top of a steep cliff with spectacular views of the lake, the famous Bled island and the surrounding peaks.
A boat ride with ‘Pletna’ – traditional boat made by local, is among the must-do things when visiting Bled. Not only because of the authentic boat experience, but a true journey back in time. Standing paddllers will take you to the island with 99 stone steps on the way to the Assumption of Mary church and the fortune bell. Make sure not to miss the Bled cream cake, the notorious local dessert famous all around Slovenia, before leaving town.
Time to head south to discover the mysteries of the Slovenian karst in the Postojna cave. The guided tour of the cave takes you on a ride by electrical train and a walk through the beautiful passages and chambers with spectacular drop stones, pillars, limestone curtains and other extraordinary wonders of the underground world.
Continue to the idyllic village of Predjama to enjoy the medieval fairytale of the amazing Predjama castle, the largest cave castle with its dramatic setting in the gaping mouth of a cavern halfway up a hillside. Learn about the legend of a famous knight, Erasmus – the ‘Slovenian Robin Hood’ and other local folk traditions before heading back to Ljubljana.
Inclusions for Bled And Postojna Small-Group Day Tour From Bled
- Entrance fees (Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle)
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Bled And Postojna Small-Group Day Tour From Bled
- Entrance fees (Bled castle: 10 €, Pletna boat ride: 14 €)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
In Winter season (from 1st Nov to 31st March) the itinerary changes and starts with Postojna Cave tour and continue with Bled Lake in the afternoon
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.