Bled Castle And Vintgar Gorge Half Day Trip
OverviewEnjoy your stay in Bled and discover two of Slovenian's favorite tourist attractions in one day. See the famous Vintgar Gorge and Bled Castleon a self-guided tour. Your driver will pick you up from your hotel or from a meeting point in central Bled and bring you up to number one sight in Bled - the Bled Castle, where you will have the chance to have a drink, learn something about Bled and its surroundings in the museum and enjoy stunning views, before your driver takes you through an interesting landscape to Vintgar Gorge, where you will see amazing and beautiful nature.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourAt booked time will bring you up to the number one sight in Bled - Bled Castle. Enjoy the bird's-eye views on the shimmering lake and the Julian Alps. Fresh air and the warm sun combined with Bled's history exhibited in the castle museum, will make you wonder about the medieval life at majestic Bled Castle. When strolling through the mysterious Castle premises, do not forget to visit the wine cellar, Gutenberg's press chamber, the castle's chapel and the museum. After having explored all the riches of this medieval castle, you will be driven across an interesting landscape to the famous Vintgar Gorge. The 1,6 km long Vintgar Gorge caves its way through the vertical rocks of Hom and Borst hills and is graced by the Radovna with its waterfall, pools and rapids. Clear water and the waterfall Sum at the end of the gorge will make you realize how beautiful the world can be. After this amazing walk you will take farewell from you in hope that you have spent a memorable day, thoroughly enjoying your time at Bled and surroundings.
10 AM to Bled Castle
11:30 AM ride to Vintgar Gorge
2 PM return ride to Bled
Inclusions for Bled Castle And Vintgar Gorge Half Day Trip
- Entrance fees
- Bottle of water
- Transportation to/from attractions
Exclusions for Bled Castle And Vintgar Gorge Half Day Trip
- hotel pickup and drop-off (5 EUR per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.